Debottleneck downstream processing facilities and accelerate continuous processing with the new IBD™ 1K System
Featuring a compact 26” × 48” footprint equipped to produce flow rates of 60 – 1000 L/h, the IBD™ 1K System sets a new standard for just-in-time-production and reflects the next step in the evolution of the patented, award-winning buffer blending technology. Now you can produce dilute buffers on-demand from up to 20× concentrates with the ability to control pH and conductivity simultaneously to streamline your downstream process.
- ･Leverage IBD™ 1K’s installation flexibility across pilot, clinical and commercial-scale manufacturing areas
- ･Maintain consistency in buffer quality via PAT™ and advanced, high-speed blending technology
- ･Maximize usage of existing buffer tanks, or further your deployment of disposable bags
- ･Alleviate the need to “store water” and reduce QC and cleaning costs
- ･Small footprint accommodates most facilities